Welcome to Tier 1
Tier One: Improve your life and reclaim your power in Journey of Truth™
Level I: Power Through Cosmic Anchoring (Psychic Shielding)
In Level I, we introduce bioenergetics of the red (root) chakra; skills and meditations that allow both beginner and advanced students to work at their own pace and level of awareness. Energy is always in motion – why not choose to understand how it works in your “real” life and use it to Consciously Create?
- Understand the Universal Laws, the ‘rules’ of the Law of Abundance, Psychic Shielding, and how energy works
- Identify the programming that prevents healing, power, and growth
- Experience the manifestation of internal power and the grounding of your aura energy. You’ll know it, because you’ll feel it.
- Create your five personal Medicine Shields in the Native tradition and experience the Sacred Shield Charging Ceremony
- Feel the difference that grounding, centering and healthy boundaries makes in your daily life
- The Brain and How it Learns
- The Three Styles of Communication & Learning
- Chakras and Auras
- Energy Basics, Circuit Drains and Charges
- Gratitude as an Energetic Tool
- Grounding and Centering Techniques
- Creating Sacred Space
- The Red (Root) Chakra: Rights, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Healthy Boundaries: A Necessity for Health
- Physics: Language of Spirituality
- The Medicine Wheel
- Shields: South, East, North, West and Spirit
- Psychic Self Defense
- Shield Charging Ceremony
Level II: Power Through Polarity
Prerequisite: Level I or Instructor Waiver
As the energy of the red (root) and orange (sacral) chakras are connected and grounded, you continue your journey. Begin to explore the depths of your relationship center and the energy (and drains) of daily relationships.
Focuses include communication, the energy of sacred sexuality, and a redefining of the definition of personal power. Again bioenergetics, meditations, and advanced energy techniques are used to allow the student to move from an intellectual understanding to an experiential understanding of their Inner Power.
Learn how to access your guides and apply energy work on a day-to-day basis. Sacred Power items are created and charged in the culminating ceremony.
- The Brain: The Difference of the Sexes
- How to Speak “Male” and How to Speak “Female”
- Programming and the Styles of Communication
- Steps to Renegotiating Relationships
- Chakras, Auras, and Relationships
- Relationship and Boundaries: Energetic Containment Strategies
- The Orange (Sacral) Chakra: Rights, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Personal Power: Definitions and Explorations
- Shadow-Self Integration
- Healthy Sexuality and the Self
- Tantra (Sacred Sexuality): Yoga Path of the Second Chakra
- Power Object Charging Ceremony
Level III: Power Through Creative Will
Prerequisite: Level II or Instructor Waiver
Enter the realm of creativity and will as the energy of the red, orange, and yellow chakras are connected. In this level we complete the exploration and anchoring of the first trinity of energy centers.
This is an advanced course that focuses on grounding the Divine Self through beginning techniques of manifestation. These include advanced bioenergetics, energy work, meditations, and healing techniques. Experience the limitations presented by your programming, the resulting impact on self-esteem, and the tools to overcome these blocks as you address and redefine your needs in the seven sacred areas.
Additionally, we begin to work more intensively with personal guides as your Path realigns to your Truth. In the process continue to see the realities of your everyday life shift as you continue to define, align with, and live your Truth. A Power List is created and charged in the culminating ceremony.
- Personal Sacred Space
- Interlocking of the Red and Orange Chakras
- Tiling the Temple
- Discovering Your Guides
- Ego Will vs. Higher Will
- Honouring Sacred Information
- Gifts from the Self
- The Yellow (Solar Plexus) Chakra: Rights, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Self-Esteem and Beliefs: Origins vs. Possibilities
- Repressed Anger: Storage vs. Safe Release
- Personal Power: Explorations Through the Seven Sacred Areas
- Needs vs. Wants
- Needs List: Action Plans, Owning the Process
- Power List Creation and Charging Ceremony